I used to not believe in community because I'd been a part of communities where I felt more silenced than empowered. In this episode, I touch on the importance of community and the impact of being in the right community has had on me.
For me, finding community started with ADHD reWired's Coaching & Accountability Groups at CoachingreWired.com.
- - -
Visit our website: https://adhddiversified.ca
Email me: mj@adhdDiversified.ca
Join MJ and the rest of the ADHD reWired Podcast Family for a live Q&A every second Tuesday of the month! Register at https://www.adhdrewired.com/events/
Check out the other podcasts with the ADHD reWired Podcast Network:
- - -
Other Useful Resources:
- The Cold Tea Collective
Articles about certain "tropes":
- The History of Fetishizing Asian Women
- It's Time to Retire the 'Hairstreak Asian' Trope
- Asian women say Hollywood has failed them for decades. They’re ready for meaningful change.
- Asian American Mental Health Stigma: Why does it exist?
- Mental-Health among Asian Americans
- Global News (Canada) on Asian Heritage Month