It's the 2nd week of may, which means we're continuing with Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month in The U.S. and Asian Heritage Month in Canada!
In this episode, I talk about what representation means to me within the sphere of mental health, within the Asian community, in the ADHD community, and why it's important that under-represented communities need to be heard.
& I'm calling all my Asian friends with ADHD from around the world - - let's talk! Send me an email and get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - -
- Wall of Awful from Brendan Mahan
- Brendan Mahan's Wall of Awful on HowToADHD: "Why is it hard to do something that should be easy?"
- Asian American Mental Health Stigma: Why does it exist?
- Mental-Health among Asian Americans
- Global News (Canada) on Asian Heritage Month
- - -
Visit our website: https://adhddiversified.ca
Join MJ and the rest of the ADHD reWired Podcast Family for a live Q&A every second Tuesday of the month! Register at https://www.adhdrewired.com/events/
Check out the other podcasts with the ADHD reWired Podcast Network: